The Big Bertha is designed for extreme use applications such as coal, aggregate, steel mills, and mining. The scale is most widely utilized in the coal mines of West Virginia.
- Gross capacities from 200,000 lbs. to 400,000 lbs
- Concentrated Load Capacities (CLC)/tandem axle capacities available at 120,000 lbs. and 150,000 lbs
- Bolt on diamond safety plate - 3/8" for 120,000 CLC or 1/2" for 150,000 CLC
- Concrete models available in certain applications. Call factory to discuss application
- 100,000 lbs. minimum capacity, double-ended shear beam load cells
- External mounted junction boxes
- NTEP approval, C of C #92-195A3
- Platform widths available from 8' to 16'
- Modular design allows for any platform length.
- Special platform sizes and designs available
- Suspension assembly utilizes a parallel loop design which eliminates the need for check rods or bumpers
- Load cells are hermetically sealed to NEMA 6/IP67 standards for superior environmental protection
- Platform bumpers
- Surge voltage protection kits
- Epoxy paint
- Sight rails
- Galvanized weighbridge
- Optional stainless steel load cells available
- Optional stainless steel sheathed cable available
|40' x 10'||40' x 11'||40' x 12'||50' x 10'|
|50' x 11'||50' x 12'||60' x 10'||60' x 11'|
|60' x 12'||70' x 10'||70' x 11'||70' x 12'|