The Centurion-AT is standard with 3/8" steel or 8" concrete deck surface. Safety sight rail (shown) is an available option. The steel or concrete deck Centurion-AT weighbridge can be supplied with a hot dip galvanized finish for extreme corrosion protection.
- 100,000# CLC - Concentrated Load Capacity
- Scale Capacity up to 200,000 lbs.
- Stainless steel, hermetically sealed (IP68) construction 75K CPR analog compression-column load cell, 700 Ohm, 2 mV/V
- 3/8” tread plate decking - welded to Quad Beam weighbridge
- NEMA 4X FRP enclosure(s) and B-TEK 4-cell summing board with GDT surge protection
- Integrel stainless steel sheathed cable with clear polymer coating
- Inspection plates ensure easy access to load cells and facilitates cleaning operations
- CPR analog load cells utilize ground straps and base plate isolation disc Surge protection enhanced by Transtector DPS-8T AC line transient protection device
- All structural steel is shot-blasted to commercial blast spec SSPC-6
- High performance coatings include an epoxy/polyurethane system or galvanized steel as standard offerings
- Available options include all accessories including: indicators, printers, sight rails, LED scoreboards, traffic lights, and a variety of electronic peripheral devices.
10' available by request
|12' x 11'||12' x 12'||24' x 11'||24' x 12'|
|36' x 11'||36' x 12'||48' x 11'||48' x 12'|
|60' x 11'||60' x 12'||72' x 11'||72' x 12'|
|84' x 11'||84' x 12'||96' x 11'||96' x 12'|
|108' x 11'||108' x 12'||120' x 11'||120' x 12'|
Call for shipping weights for your specific configuration